Sounds Indie is a music blog focussing on unsigned acts featuring Track of the day, new music, live music, playlists, interviews and reviews.
- Be Still, Act Natural AND Warmth // Chief SpringsSo, unusually, I am doing a second post on a band. But hey, Chief Springs have got a couple of new awesome tracks! Ok, so we are doing this in… Continue Reading →
- Digital Depression // MY-HIHave you ever wanted to take a trip back to the 90s? The massive vocal styles of Incubus and Soundgarden, the huge basslines and odd quirky but completely fitting riffs?… Continue Reading →
- My Light // Mika JonesBeautiful dark song by Mika Jones, vocally reminiscent of Pearl Jam and 80s/90s punk, though there is a real surf vibe in the guitars and bongos. Pretty perfect, it’s dark… Continue Reading →
- Veil // HolskyA fine blend of the Maccabees, Gary Numan and White Lies. Holsky has created an incredible, slow dancing, atmospheric, 80s tinged masterpiece. The visuals used set the scene, but the… Continue Reading →
- Tyrant // PozziBob Dylans protest music has had far reaching consequences and evoked discussion and change. This has inspired many new artists to fight for what they believe in and I think… Continue Reading →
- House of Mandatory Happiness // Denni IanA little bit country. A little bit Punk a la The Pogues and Boomtown Rats. A little bit strange and poetic – The Decemberists and Modest Mouse. There be art… Continue Reading →
- Quietude // Lime JuiceReady to let something beautiful into your weekend? Try this out for size. Retro stylings of Lime Juice, the obvious comparison would be Tame Impala but to be honest, I… Continue Reading →