Sounds Indie is a music blog focussing on unsigned acts featuring Track of the day, new music, live music, playlists, interviews and reviews.
- Mouth Body // Jet Pack DogNow, I know this will be devisive, Jet Pack Dog are really, really different. It’s like going back to my days at college when New Young Pony Club, Klaxons first… Continue Reading →
- Melancholy Boy // LOUD HOUNDThis is a song of many sides. There are elements of electronic dance, indie pop, and a loud rock drum beat. It’s mixed awesomly, the keys in the breakdown and… Continue Reading →
- Samhraí Imithe // LiamosinoToday being Sunday, the day of rest, I thought it’d be fitting to write up Birmingham’s Liamosino. Psych and 60’s hippie vibes absolutely drip from this track, I think it’ll… Continue Reading →
- Hold Me Tight // HoodooleenHoodooleen is Robert James Hudulin (pretty smart way to come up with a band name, very cool) coming to you from Australia via Croatia. He creates calming but incredibly dramatic,… Continue Reading →
- Interview // Edge of DesireMassive guitar fuzz with a pounding bassline, just what you need for a Friday night right? Edge of Desire hail from Guildford and create huge atmospheric sounds, they bring to… Continue Reading →
- Damnation // Year of the DogLaid back, sleezy, bluesey, jazz is utterly incredible. I can’t help but get the feeling of being in a black and white movie and feeling effortlessly cool while listening to… Continue Reading →
- Coffee Break // Tom SpencerWhat do you get if you mix The Cribs, The Libertines and Pavement? Something that closely resembles Tom Spencer. Proper rock that with a sense of angst that is a… Continue Reading →